Better get this part over with....

Hi!

Welcome to my blog, Phil's Java World! Let me tell you a little about myself.

I'm a professional Java developer working for a telco in central London, with about 2 years of programming experience. I'm a fiend for learning new things, and I love picking up new technologies or bits of knowledge, and throwing them at people. I love those 'I didn't know you could do that' moments, because they usually make my job, and my life, a hell of a lot easier. So I figured I'd share the wealth and throw some of these 'aha' moments at you, because who doesn't want their life made easier? 

I'm aiming this at (primarily) Java developers who use the eclipse IDE, although I'll be discussing lots about general programming principles, off shore models, OOAD, and whatever tickles my fancy (I've been loving a bit of Groovy lately). And eclipse shortcuts...sooo many eclipse shortcuts ;)

So watch this space! At the very least it'll become a (hopefully) useful reference guide for the above, when you need to know which shortcut it was that replaced a chunk of code with a method, or some such random chunk of good-to-know knowledge.

Enjoy!

Comments