IntelliJ IDEA Keyboard Shortcuts Cheat Sheet

This year, I made the switch from eclipse IDE to IntelliJ IDEA. It took a couple of weeks to get used to it but I think it was definitely a worthwhile switch; especially with Ultimate edition. It feels like a more powerful and robust IDE in general, and has some excellent features such as showing spring bean references and powerful refactoring tools.

I'm a huge fan of keyboard shortcuts, and IntelliJ has a huge number of really useful ones which I use regularly to accelerate development and remove some of the tedium of certain tasks; so I thought I would compile and share a cheat sheet of the IntelliJ keyboard shortcuts I use the most:

IntelliJ IDEA Keyboard Shortcuts Cheat Sheet

I'll also be posting some scenarios and solutions which utilise these shortcuts in a future post :)


Comments